- Refugee Hearing and Appeal Preparation (Ready Tour)
- Canada’s Refugee Process
Immigration and Refugee Protection
The Precarious Migrant Protection and Support Program allow us to offer timely and holistic case management and service provision for precarious migrant populations.
Thanks to the support of the Law Foundation’s Access to Justice Fund we are able to continue providing assistance to vulnerable communities.
- We welcome anyone asking for advice, counsel and support regarding immigration issues.
- New clients are welcome to come on Mondays from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- On Mondays you do not need to book appointments, it is a drop in intake day for new clients
- or you can contact us t: 416-469-9754
This component involves inland activities related to case work at every step of the refugee or immigration determination process
Helping refugee claimants within Canada with every step of the refugee determination process:
1. Refugee process Orientation
2. Legal Aid application
3. Work permit
4. BOC: filling out Basis of Claim Form
5. Refugee Hearing Preparation
6. Referral to a Lawyer
7. Support in the refugee appeal process
8. Judicial review process
9. Pre-removal Risk Assessment, PRRA
Support through other immigration process
1. Humanitarian and Compassionate Consideration Process
2. Conditional Permanent Residence
3. Permanent Residence application
4. Sponsorship Applications
5. Invitation Letter
6. Family reunification orientation
7. Criminal Justice Support
8. Extension Interim Federal Health
9. Obtaining identification
10. Passport application
11. Renew permanent residence Card
12. Translation of Documents
13. Travel Document
14. Visa extension
15. Work permit
Information gathering in other countries
- This area includes: information-gathering, delegations to other countries, collaborations with local NGOs. All activities are geared toward greater access and equity.