Summer Regular Immunization Clinic
FCJ Refugee Centre is organizing a regular immunization clinic focused in kids and youth with no access to health care.
Vaccination will be with previous registration. In that way we can know beforehand how many and what types or vaccines the nurses will need to bring.
- Registration deadline: August 12th at 3:00 pm
- Vaccination day: Wednesday August 17th, 1:00PM to 4:00PM
The immunization clinic includes COVID-19 vaccines as follows:
- Kids eligible (5 to 12)
- Youth eligible for booster
- Adults eligible for 4th shot = booster 60+
- Adults over 55 living in shelter or congregate settings
To be screened for eligibility and booked for an appointment, please contact Elisa Ibarra, Coordinator of the Clinic:
- Tel.: 416-469-9754, ext. 230 or option 6, or
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this is a free service for uninsured clients or for those who don’t have a care provider elsewhere.