Walk with FCJ: Monthly Giving Program
Become a monthly donor and walk side by side with uprooted people
Some reasons to support the FCJ Refugee Centre:
- We serve refugees and others at risk due to their immigration status
- We welcome anyone asking for advice, counsel and support on refugee and immigration issues
- We advocate on behalf of newly-arrived people who face lack of resources, marginalization, and discrimination
- We house refugee women and children and help them in the settlement process
- We use our knowledge to educate others through training, seminars, workshops and publications
Please fill out and send the following form to become a donor:
The FCJ Refugee Centre is a non-profit charitable organization. Charitable No 86978 1062 RR0001. All donations are tax-deductible.
For more than 30 years the FCJ Refugee Centre has been championing the rights and protection of immigrants and refugees, with a particular penchant for those individuals with some form of precarious immigration status, or without any status at all.
The Centre is located in the west end of Toronto and provides transitional housing for 15 to 20 women and their children annually.
Beyond lodging, the Centre offers an integrated approach to settlement that includes legal support, counselling, orientation, peer-mentoring initiatives as well as an array of community programming, and serves over 3,500 refugees annually.
Many refugee populations increasingly call on the FCJ Refugee Centre for help and it is well positioned to respond quickly and efficiently with your financial help.
You can find more information about our programs and activities here at our website.