Webinar | Library Resources for Refugee Claimants & Non-Status People (2022)
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to get your library card if you do not have an ID
- Free online programs
- Support for refugee claimants in documents searching
- Access to magazines and newspapers from 100 countries and in 60 languages
- Support for families with children
- Live daily tutoring help for children and youth from 2-11 pm
Facilitated by Elsa Ngan, Toronto Public Library.
Published: March 2022.
Download or view the presentation used in this webinar: