COVID-19 Vaccine for Residents of Toronto Without OHIP Card
The City of Toronto is partnering with the FCJ Refugee Centre to help people without an Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) card get the COVID-19 vaccine in Toronto.
The Province of Ontario has clearly stated that if you do not have an Ontario health card at all, you are still eligible for the vaccine.
Residents without an OHIP card who meet the current vaccine eligibility criteria may use other forms of identification to book their COVID-19 vaccination appointment.
- Children aged 5 to 11 (born 2019-2016) can receive their 1st or 2nd dose
- 1st and 2nd doses available
- Boosters for anyone 18+ years of age
- PFIZER will be given to anyone 29 years and younger
- MODERNA will be given to anyone 30+
To get assistance booking a vaccination appointment at a City-operated immunization clinic, please send an email to email@example.com including:
- Complete Name
- Local Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Which dose you are getting (First / Second / Booster)
Or just fill out and submit the following form: