Webinar: Library Resources for Refugee Claimants & Non-Status People
Wednesday, March 2, 2022
What you will learn:
- How to get your library card if you do not have an ID, and have access to all the library resources
- Free online programs
- Support for refugee claimants in documents searching
- Access to magazines and newspapers from 100 countries and in 60 languages
- Support for families with children
- Live daily tutoring help for children and youth from 2-11 pm
Facilitated by Elsa Ngan, Toronto Public Library.
Spanish translation can be made available if requested.
Register in advance for this event: