Monthly Information Sessions for Migrants Workers
In these sessions you will learn important infomation on issues like:
- What are your labour rights in Canada?
- What is labour exploitation and human trafficking?
- Immigration remedies such as the Open Work Permit for Vulnerable Workers, VTIP-TRPs (temporary resident permits for victims of trafficking in persons), and other available resources.
- Pathways to Permanent Residence for Migrant Workers.
The sessions take place online, every last Sunday of the month, from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm. They are available in English and Spanish. They may also be available in other languages if requested.
How to register:
- Check the calendar to see the next Information Session available.
- Click on the session you would like to attend.
- Fill in and send us the register form included in the session event.