READY TOUR FOR AGENCIES SUPPORTING REFUGEES on January 22
This is a special Ready tour for agencies supporting refugee claimants waiting for their refugee hearing. Through this training front line workers can be familiar with the benefits of the Ready Tour program
READY TOUR is a free program for refugee claimants waiting for their refugee hearing. Ready Tours are schedule twice a month in the morning time. For many refugee claimants the time before their hearing is stressful. The refugee hearing caused them additional stress and anxiety.
Some of the benefits of the Ready Tour for refugee claimants are the following:
- Learn what will happen at the refugee hearing
- Levels of anxiety will decrease
- Empower participants to be well prepare for their refugee hearing
On this special session for staff, volunteers and placement students you will be familiar with those befits and also you will learn about:
- Refuge claims rights during their hearing preparation
- Obligations and responsibilities after their refugee hearing
- Deadlines during the process and what to do if there is problem.