Services and Resources during the present health crisis
We care about your health and wellbeing and want to make sure you are informed. Please find useful information in our resource booklet How To… Find Help
This is a toolkit with information about how to find support during the crisis of the COVID-19.
The document provides helpful resources. Keep in mind that most of the information is focused in Toronto and it might change depending on the situation of the health emergency.
(Immigration and settlement support)
- How COVID-19 is impacting immigration and refugee procedures
- Exemptions & travel restrictions
- How to make a refugee claim inland under COVID 19 instructions
- Processing times and extensions
- Health support
- Access to foodbanks
- Shelter in Toronto
- What to do in domestic violence situations
- Access to Ontario Works